HERE IS A FEW RECIPES FOR DOG TREATS
LIVER AND OATS DROP COOKIES
images\liver and oats drop cookies.pdf
PEANUT BUTTER CHEERIOS TREATS
images\peanut butter cheerios treats.pdf
BUTTER,HONEY, AND OAT COOKIES
images\peanut butter,honey and oat cookies.pdf
CHICKEN LIVER TREATS
CHEESY CHICKEN DELIGHTS
BEEFY BACON DOG BONES
images\beefy bacon dog bones.pdf
Dog property laws
- If I like it its mine.
- If its in my mouth its mine.
- If I can take it from you its mine.
- If I had it a while ago its mine.
- If its mine it must never appear to be yours in any way.
- If I'm chewing something up all the pieces are mine.
- If it just looks like mine its mine
- If I saw it first its mine
- If you are playing with something and put it down it
automatically becomes mine
- If its broken its yours
Rules for non pet owners who visit and like to
- They live here you donít.
- If you donít want their hair on your clothes stay off the
- I like my pets a lot better than I like most people.
- To you its an animal. To me he/she is an adopted son/daughter
who is hairy walks on all fours and doesnít speak clearly.
- Dogs are better than kids. They eat less, donít ask for money
all the time, are easier to train, usually come when called, never
drive your car, donít hang out with drug using friends, donít smoke
or drink, donít worry about buying the latest fashions, donít wear
your clothes, donít need thousands of pounds for college, and if
they get pregnant you can sell the results!
Visiting the Vet
Now how's that for dog training?
How to tell the Weather
To tell the weather.
Go to your back door and look for
the dog. If the dog is at the door and he is wet then It's probably
raining. But if the dog is standing there really soaking wet then it
is probably raining really hard. If the dog's fur looks like it's
been rubbed the wrong way then it's probably windy and If the dog
has snow on his back then it stands a chance it is snowing.
Of course, to be able to tell the
weather like this, you have to leave the dog outside all the time,
especially if you expect bad weather.
Sincerely, The CAT
Now I lay me down to sleep,
The king-size bed is soft and deep
I sleep right in the centre groove
My human being can hardly move!
I've trapped her legs, she's tucked in tight
And here is where I pass the night
No one disturbs me or dares intrude
Till morning comes and "I want food!"
I sneak up slowly to begin
My nibbles on my human's chin.
She wakes up quickly,
I have sharp teeth-
I'm a puppy, don't you see?
For the morning's here
And it's time to play
I always seem to get my way.
So thank you Lord for giving me
This human person that I see.
The one who hugs and holds me tight
And shares her bed with me at night!
7 Days of Creation
- On the first day of creation, God created the
- On the second day, God created man to serve the
- On the third day, God created all the animals of
the earth (especially the horse) to serve as potential food
for the dog.
- On the fourth day, God created honest toil so
that man could labour for the good of the dog.
- On the fifth day, God created the tennis ball so
that the dog might or might not retrieve it.
- On the sixth day, God created veterinary science
to keep the dog healthy and the man broke.
- On the seventh day, God tried to rest, but He
had to walk the dog.